sobota, 24 marca 2012

Extra Credit Blog Post - Spring Break


I have been thinking about several potential topics for my extra credit blog post. After a while I came out with a conclusion that it is easier to have a specific topic assigned by the instructor than to write on our own. I would do really horribly as a blogger. Nevertheless, since the spring break is almost over, I have decided to write something about it. To begin with, and I know mostly everyone will agree with me on this one, it was way too short. I tried to rest as much as possible. I have not set up an alarm clock even once. I worked all week long. Friday was the only day I was off work. The weather was incredible, so I and my girlfriend decided to visit the Lincoln Zoo. Following, we also had a walk along the Fullerton beach shore. I am crazy about riding a bike. I love night trips to the lake. I did it twice this week, right after getting of work at 11pm. I live in the suburbs north/west of Chicago close to Chicago O’Hare international airport. Getting to the lake takes me around 40 minutes of civilized ridding during the day. I manage to do the same distance during the night significantly quicker. The bond between you, and the bicycle, and the completely empty road is beyond words. Out of all activities I have done during my spring break, I enjoyed riding a bike, and a visit to the zoo. Funny fact, it was the first time I saw a real camel in my life! Now, I am just (hopelessly) looking for Monday. Hail the school. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz